Skip to content
- To promote the discipline of Risk Management and enhance the image of a professional risk manager.
- To foster the educational and professional development of risk managers, as well as others within the risk management community.
- To develop and promote products and services which meet the needs of our members.
- To provide forums of free exchange of ideas and viewpoints among its members.
- To promote a competitive insurance marketplace and the develo9pment of insurance products which benefit all the consumers.
- To foster relationships with other professional societies and organizations in order to advance its objectives; and
- To abide by the constitution and Bylaws of RIMS